Meet The Body's Antioxidant Glutathione
What Is Glutathione?
Glutathione neutralizes free radicals and toxins that damage our tissues and systems. The main thing that distinguishes it is that it is a very powerful antioxidant that provides protection and regeneration of the body. This antioxidant consists of 3 amino acids. Glutamine, cysteine and glycine
Why Do We Need Intravenous Glutathione Therapy?
It is the most powerful antioxidant produced by the body. For our immune system to function properly, to delay aging and to have a regular metabolism, its level in the body must be above a certain level. However, old age, poor diet, insomnia, excessive sports, stress and negative environmental factors, It reduces its level in the body. According to research, 90% of the glutathione produced in the body is released into the body through the circulatory system. Dropping these antioxidants to 70% or less poses a risk to the immune system. After the age of 20, production decreases by about 10% every 10 years. For this reason, although the body can produce it, external support is required to see the full effect of the antioxidants
What Are The Benefits of Intravenous Glutathione?
- Its most important effect is to increase the effectiveness of the immune system
- Protects our tissues and systems from harmful free radicals
- It increases our energy level by affecting the mitochondrial machinery
- It has an anti-aging effect. Provides cell renewal and revitalization. Thus, it rejuvenates the skin and gives vitality to the skin
- Reduces joint and muscle pain
- Facilitates the removal of toxins accumulated in the body from the body
- Increases the performance of the body
- Reduces the negative effects of type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance
- Helps treat and grow fatty liver
- Increases sleep quality.
- Reduces the effects of poor diet, smoking and alcohol
- Reduces the harmful effects of chemical drugs in the body
- Provides mental activity and focus
- Helps reduce negative symptoms of Alzheimer's disease
How is Intravenous Glutathione Therapy Applied?
Giving this antioxidant intravenously is the way to increase its availability and efficacy in the body. It is applied by opening the vein in the prescribed amount according to the person and the desired effect in physiological saline. Mixing it with some vitamins, minerals and antioxidants according to the desired effects increases its usefulness in the body and the speed of the desired effect. Immunity strengthening, liver detoxification, anti-aging treatment protocols applied in Turkey's best health center Vitalika Wellness. We use glutathione effectively in our treatment protocols. It is not recommended to take it orally because it will cause loss due to stomach acid
How Many Sessions of Intravenous Glutathione Therapy Should Be Taken?
How many sessions this treatment will take and the duration of the sessions shows awareness according to the person, the desired effect and the dose used. Fees vary according to the dosage used or the content of the protocol to be performed. You can find out the answers to these questions from our expert staff with the free consultation and body analysis that you can perform in our organization
Is There Any Harm From Intravenous Glutathione?
It has no known side effects. Since it is an antioxidant in the body, it does not have any side effects when taken from the outside
Who Cannot Be Applied To Intravenous Glutathione Therapy?
Not applicable to those under 18 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers, as there is not enough research. In addition, cancer patients cannot receive this treatment during the period they are receiving chemotherapy and radiotherapy but after the treatment is over, it can be applied to speed up the body's recovery