Rejuvenate With IV Treatments!
Have you ever heard of wellness, IV therapy and ozone therapy methods? So much so that you both instantly add freshness to the skin and instantly feel all the changes in your body. If you have never heard of it and how it will affect you when you have it done, let's examine it together.
Ozone, the most important component of the atmosphere, is the high-energy form of oxygen. Ozone, which is so important for the world, has an increasingly serious place in the medical world. Ozone is a gas with a distinctive odor consisting of 3 oxygen molecules. Ozone is a very good antioxidant. Ozone is a very effective surface disinfectant. Bacteria, fungi and viruses lose their vitality when they come into contact with ozone. The ozone-oxygen mixture used in medical applications is 3-5%.
Ozone Treatment Methods
- In the form of treatment called major ozone therapy, 100 ml of blood is taken from the patient and mixed with a therapeutic dose of ozone gas in a sterile bottle in a closed system.
- Ozone gas is obtained with the help of a condenser that converts oxygen to ozone gas.
- The blood mixed with ozone gas is transfused back to the patient within 15-20 minutes.
- The frequency and dose of this treatment varies according to the patient.
- We recommend a minimum of 2-3 sessions within 1 month and a total of 10-12 sessions per year for antiaging and wellness applications.
- Rectal ozone is administered by injecting ozone gas directly into the intestines through the rectal route in an injector. Ozone gas can be administered rectally to people who cannot undergo major ozone therapy.
- Ozone sauna is a special form of treatment in which ozone gas is applied directly to the skin through steam.
- In this form of treatment, after sweating and opening of the skin pores, ozone gas is given to the skin through steam and absorbed.
- It is safely applied in detox, cellulite treatments and skin disorders.
Ozone Therapy Benefits:
Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it cleans the free radicals in the blood and cells. It strengthens the immune system by activating immune system cells. It has an antiaging effect by increasing the amount of oxygen going to organs, tissues and cells. It cleans viruses, bacteria and fungi in the blood. It provides an increase in physical performance and mental concentration. By accelerating the metabolism, it provides weight loss and fat flow. It leads to an increase in sleep quality. It reduces stress.
IV Vitamin C Therapy:
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the most important vitamins for our health.
- Water-soluble vitamin C cannot be synthesized or stored in the body.
- It is the most used vitamin in IV nutrition treatments.
- It is taken orally with food, especially with the consumption of vegetables and fruits.
- Its deficiency causes serious health problems. Scurvy is caused by insufficient Vitamin C.
- It removes free radicals from the body with its serious antioxidant effect.
- It increases the production of collagen synthesis.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- By stimulating immune cells and Interferon synthesis, it strengthens the immune system and protects us against bacterial and viral infections.
- It has a positive effect on cardiovascular health.
- Recently, it has been used in high doses especially in cancer treatment.
- Vitamin C level decreases in the body, especially in the use of cigarettes and alcohol, eating unhealthy ready-made foods and using oral contraceptives.
- When used as a tablet orally, it is recommended to be taken at a dose of 1 g, preferably as a liposomal form. However, its bioavailability is low due to its low absorption from the intestines.
- In order to obtain sufficient amount of vitamin C, it is recommended to be taken once or twice a month at a dose of 7.5 g IV.
- The application is done in 250 ml as 7.5 gr in 30 minutes.
IV Alpha Lipoic Acid Treatment:
It is one of the very important antioxidants found in the cell in the body. It has an important role in energy production at the cell level. It is an essential fatty acid that dissolves in both oil and water. It crosses the blood-brain barrier, making it superior to other antioxidants. It provides protection from free radicals by entering all cells, especially nerve cells. In particular, it prevents the neuropathy effect of diabetes on the nervous system and protects nerve cells.The most important feature that distinguishes alpha lipoic acid from other antioxidants is that when taken together, it significantly increases the effects of antioxidants such as glutathione and vitamin C. It has a protective feature against many types of cancer. It plays an important role in blood sugar regulation, weight loss, and prevention of nerve damage. We recommend intravenous administration of alpha lipoic acid as 600mg once or twice a month. At the same time, it is important to apply together with Glutathione and Vitamin C at the same time, in terms of providing a better effect.
IV Zinc (ZINC) Treatment
- Zinc is an element that is very beneficial for human health and should be taken regularly.
- Zinc is found especially in red meat, seafood, legumes and dairy products.
- In its deficiency, chronic fatigue, hair loss, nail disorders, frequent infections due to weakening of the immune system occur.
- Zinc levels are low in alcohol users, vegetarians and those with gastrointestinal disease.
- Zinc is an effective antioxidant and plays a role in more than a hundred enzymatic reactions.
- In 2011, it was selected as the best anti-carcinogen at Harvard University.
- It plays an important role in energy metabolism.
- It supports and strengthens the immune system.
- It is important for hair, nail and skin health.
- It reduces chronic fatigue.
- Increases bone and mineral density.
- Severe deficiency is easily detected by clinical evaluation and biochemical tests.
- Levels below 70 mcg can be considered as an indicator of deficiency.
- 30 mg vial forms can be given intravenously for 100 cc isotonic or for 30 minutes.
- In cases where no serious deficiency is observed, 30 mg Zinc IV supplementation is recommended once a month.
IV Selenium Therapy:
Selenium is an essential mineral for humans and must be taken from the outside. Selenium is included in the body as an auxiliary molecule in many enzyme structures. Selenium also helps to reduce the toxic effects that occur as a result of poisoning with heavy metals such as mercury, arsenic, and cadmium. Selenium strengthens the immune system. Helps slow down cellular aging. It is anticarcinogenic. Strong antioxidant effect. Protects from cardiovascular diseases. 50 mcg form can be administered by IV route within 30 minutes.
IV Coenzyme Q10 Treatment
- Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound naturally produced by the body that is beneficial for health.
- It is an important and powerful antioxidant.
- Increases energy level and physical performance.
- It has an anti-aging effect.
- It reduces fatigue.
- It has an anti-carcinogenic effect.
- Protects brain cells against oxidative damage and supports brain health.
- Prevents diabetes.
- Supports heart health, protects against heart attack, prevents hypertension.
- Shows anti-carcinogenic effect.
- It is administered intravenously in 30 minutes as a 100mg IV.